Bernard Construction Services maintains more than 30 retail and commercial properties throughout Maricopa County, including The Pavilions at Talking Stick, a shopping mall that encompasses 1.2 million square feet of retail space on 160+ acres.
We can repair, replace, or upgrade virtually anything on your property, from underground utilities to roofs.
- Exterior and interior painting
- Upgrades to storefronts, including glass panels and doors
- Retail signage removal and replacement
- Parking lot maintenance, including asphalt resurfacing and painting,
and traffic control signage
- Installation and repair of water, sewer, and gas lines
- Storm water drainage
- Floor removal and repair
- Awning installation and removal
- Temporary lighting and electrical needs for special events such as
farmers markets and live entertainment
- Drywall and stucco repairs
- Plumbing, electrical, and mechanical repairs
- Fire alarm and sprinkler system service
- Roof repairs of all types
- Sidewalk and concrete repairs
- Rekey hardware
EPA - Lead Free Certified Firm
Proud sponsor of the Salvation Army's
2021 Red Kettle Kickoff Virtual Auction.
Earned the 2012-2023 Award
for Excellence in Customer Service